- 1. Site owner
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services, as amended by Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, of 30 March, of Opinion 4/2012 of the Working Group on Article 29 of this Law and of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), RGPD or GDPR) we inform you that this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, "Legal Notice") regulate the access and use of this Internet portal (hereinafter, "Website") owned by the entity:
- Titular: LOFS SHOES, S.L.
- Social residence:calle Contraparada, 4. Urb. Altorreal, Molina de Segura. 30-506 - Murcia
- CIF: B-73819500
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 6425583
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of these are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of these, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent by activating cookies on your browser LOFS SHOES, S.L., will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration.
3. Cookies types in this website
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To this end, your browsing on this website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. In order to do so, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to this.
4. Third-party Cookies
This website of LOFS SHOES, S.L. may use services of third parties that, on behalf of LOFS SHOES, S.L. SHOES, S.L., will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of this website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: